Ore to the fore

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jai and Bee declared March was the month to show them some metal. Enough said! I collected some choice pieces of metal that I own(Bee, not fair- I was going to do the tetsubin tea pot initially!!!) and ta-da!



















4 mint(s) of wisdom:

Unknown said...

lovely. are they copper and brass?

FH said...

Beautiful!I have got a stainless steel mortar and pestle. Did you see my Metal Click at Aroma?

Glad to read that you are getting ready for Spring. We did clean a lot too and plugged the lawn, limed and seeded it. It's so exciting! )

I will be on break until May, see you then, will miss ya!:)

Tharini said...

oh so pretty! what is the backdrop there?

Altoid said...

Jai : Bingo!

Asha : Yes, I saw your Metal Click :). Miss you too! Enjoy your well deserved break!

Tharini : The background is a Gurjari placemat gifted by my sister :). I HAVE to mention the gift, else she will leave some very rude remarks about what an ingrate her sister is!