This time, this one is from Usha, so here goes.
My oldest memory:
...is of sleeping in my great-grandmother's bed for an afternoon nap after school. Nothing as cosy or warm as being patted fondly by your great-grandmom and drifting off to snoozeland. I want to say I must have been 4-5-6 yrs old. Not sure. She was my playmate, my caretaker, my guardian angel- my great-grandmom.
Ten years ago:
I was getting ready to come to the US. I was full of dreams and couldnt wait to board the flight. Little did I know how far I'd be going and how irreversible a step that was. But then at that time and at that age, I had the world to conquer.
My first thought this morning:
Where's the laptop?
If you built a time capsule, what would it contain:
My ipod(with my lifetime collection of mp3's and photos), a letter to the future about who I am(was?) and my Asterix collection(those are timeless, arent they?).
This year:
is not one of my favorites. I'd prefer for it to be over, and soon.
14 years from now:
I hope I
- can be a better person than I am today
- am able to make a difference in the lives of at least a handful of people
- am less prone to despair and hurt - equanimity?
- can love one and all, cos we all know that love conquers all
Everything else is secondary.
I am terrible at tagging. For now I pass this onto Seren ;). Anyone else that wants to take up this tag, please be my guest.
Yet another tag
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 mint(s) of wisdom:
Ahem ......... err.........
..... should you not add your shoe collection too, Alty, to the time capsule ? :DDD
That was a very good idea - letter to the future about yourself. I want to add it too. :)
Post a Comment