
I've heard a lot of quotations from famous people singing praises of the chocolate. I've even listed quite a few here. But in this regard, I beg to differ. As I mentioned in my profile, I hate chocolate and/or any food item with chocolate in it(that includes milk shakes, cakes, pastries, etc etc). I believe in being an equal opportunity dessert eater. I give the strawberries, the vanilla and other fruits and nuts a chance. Keep in mind, even though I stay away from eating fruits and nuts , I'd take anything in the form of ICECREAM.
Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first. ~Ernestine Ulmer
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who love chocolate, and communists. ~Leslie Moak Murray
Last night, while I went grocery shopping, I felt like I had reached icecream heaven. I'll take icecream any day, but I can get quite picky if need be. My stomach holds a special place for Haagen Dazs specially pistachio, strawberry and mango(exactly in that order). Its got to be Haagen Dazs. No other brand, none other flavors will do for my holiness-my venter. Yea kinda hard to please, I know! You're telling me! I also have a bone to pick with Haagen Dazs. None of these flavors come in sizes bigger than a pint. And the numero uno flavor-pistachio- is SO hard to find!!! If you can get to your grocery store and find this flavor on your first trip, call me. Such is my addiction for this flavor that I have registered to have Haagen Dazs email me when they have shipped a new batch of these tubs to the grocery store closest to where I live. Yea, alright, call me desperate. So whats new.
So last night, I found ALL three flavors neatly stocked in the icecream section. Now isnt that like accidently landing at the gates of heaven? I quickly swept all tubs of the pistachio, a couple of the strawberry and the mango. While watching Idol, I felt like I was watching it from cloud nine which I dug into a bowl of all three flavors. And today, just to go the extra mile, my meal consists of just icecream. Yea, I'm sure my bathroom scale will have a lot to say and I have a lot of explaining to do. But what the hell, I just had an icecream blast!
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.- Author Unknown
Friday, May 05, 2006Posted by Altoid at 11:59 AM
Labels: Everything in between
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 mint(s) of wisdom:
Post a Comment